On Friday we went to Canterbury. It was one of the required trips and I wasn't sure if I would enjoy spending five hours in Canterbury since I felt like there wouldn't be a whole lot to do. We got there and got to tour the Canterbury Cathedral which was really cool. It was huge and very pretty on the inside. I got really photo happy during the tour and took almost 60 pictures of the Cathedral itself.

Some of my friends and I decided to visit this Canterbury Tales museum. It was a lot cooler than I thought it would be. It was cool because you had a little thing that you put up to your ear and then a narrator comes in and tells the story. Then you move to the next room when the narrator tells you to and hear a different story from different characters as they travel on their way to Canterbury. The stories were funny and entertaining and we all enjoyed it. On our way out they had two of the character models and a bunch of dress up medieval style clothes, so we decided to dress up and get our pictures taken with the characters. It was a lot of fun. After we left the museum we decided to get something to eat so we settled upon "hotdogs" from a street vendor. The hotdogs were more like brats, but it was still tasty. The guy selling the hotdogs to us was interesting. He was really funny to talk to and I had a good time in Canterbury.

No comments:
Post a Comment